This page is currently a work-in-progress, but will eventually be home to a sizable, well-curated set of Rust education resources for educators and students alike. If you would like to contribute to this list, please open a pull request!
- The Rust Programming Language
- Steve Klabnik and Carol Nichols
- The official Rust programming book.
- Programming Rust
- Jim Blandy, Jason Orendorff, and Leanora F. S. Tindall
- Comprehensive Rust textbook with an emphasis on systems programming.
- Collection of Rust exercises to be worked through on a user's local machine.
- Rust By Example
- Collection of Rust code snippets which exemplify various Rust programming concepts.
- Asynchronous Programming in Rust
- Comprehensive, up-to-date guide to using Rust's async language features and libraries.
- The Embedded Rust Book
- Introductory book about using the Rust Programming Language on Bare Metal embedded systems, such as Microcontrollers.
- Awesome Embedded Rust
- Curated list of resources related to embedded and low-level programming in the programming language Rust.
- The Rust on ESP Book
- Comprehensive guide on using Rust with Espressif SoCs and modules.
- Embedded Rust on Espressif
- Training Material for learning to use Embedded Rust with the Espressif ESP32-C3.
- The Rustonomicon
- The Rustonomicon digs into all the awful details that you need to understand when writing Unsafe Rust programs.